• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 2 Long Range BR Rifles For Sale

C. Ballard

[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]The yellow and purple rifle is a 260AI, Sleeved Remington 700 action with a picatinny rail, Pac-Nor barrel, 1000 yard BR Tracker stock and a Jewell trigger.The bolt has an over sized knob; the action and barrel are fully polished. The barrel has 785 rounds through it. This rifle will consistently shoot in the high 1"s and low 2" at 100 yards. This rifle is capable of holding 1/4 moa at 600 and 1000 yards. This rifle will be sold with 250+/- pieces of brass and the dies. Also the load data will be provided that produces single digit ES and SD. $2,000.00 OBO.

The pink rifle is a 6x250AI, SS Remington 700 action with a Farrell picatinny rail, Hart barrel, 1000 yard BR tracker stock and a Shillen trigger. The bolt has an over sized knob; the action and barrel are fully polished.The barrel has 667 rounds through it. This rifle will consistently hold 1/4 moa at 100 through 1000 yards. It will be sold with 325+/- pieces of brass and the dies. Also the load data will be provided that produces ES of 12 and a SD of 5. $2,000.00 OBO.

Both of these rifles are owned by F-Class National Record holder Charles Ballard. The only reason they are being sold is because Charles is left handed and wants to built a left bolt right port 600 yard benchrest rifle.

[/FONT]
To see pictures go to precisionriflesales.com both rifles are in the gallery. You can also send me an E-Mail at [email protected] and I will send you pics from all angles. Or just call me Charles Ballard home 919-304-2034 cell 336-516-5132.

Trade possibilities

If anybody is interested in trading for one of these rifles, I would consider a trade for a BAT left bolt right or dual port action or a nightforce scope.

Thanks, Charles