• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 2 Leupolds F/S

I can E-Mail Pics of both scopes to you. I am A reputable person on Steel Chickens and you will get what you pay for. As soon as I recive the MO I will ship insured and provide A tracking number the same day. I have been ripped off and I will not do that to A fellow shooter. I hope we can make A deal Mike Haynes 814-363-9971 you can call me if you would rather do that.

I have a friend with an ffl you may know. Mark Pharr the small bore and Highpower silhouette champ. If you send it to him I'll buy it from him and he can send you the money.

I can do that I dont have any problen sending to Mark. Talk to him and make sure hhe is alrite with it and we can do that. Witch scope do you want? Thhanks Mike

he is actually the person who mentioned it to me. do you need an address. i think you can look him up on the web. let me know what you think. also, would you take 400 for the fixed 25x?

I do have another 25x with 1/2 min dot. Scope is in great shape and was mounted on my anschutz 1712 since march I sold my 1712 today and the guy did not want the scope. I will sell both the 25x and the 6.5x20 for $450.00 each shipped.Or $800.00 for the pair. Neither scope comes in orignal box but will be shipped in Leupold boxs and I have A 4" sun shade for the 6.5x20. Thanks Mike. You can call me with any questions 814-363-9971