• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 2 Custom Remmy's and 1 Semi-Custom...7RUM, 6mm-223, and 300SAUM

huntfish

Got several guns getting screwed together, so I need some space in the safe. I love trading and make me offers if you don't like my pricing. Especially interested in some really good midsize binocs like 8x30's or 8x32's, 338 Norma reloading stuff, VX-6's, Kuiu gear (I'm 6'2", 195), a cut-rifled 7mm fast twist barrel somewhere between #5 and Sendero contour, or anything else you wanna run past me.
Gun 1
6mm-223 (6x45mm) by Dale Story in Casper, Wyoming.
Trued Remington 700 ADL
Lilja #2, 14 twist, finished at 22"
McMillan Mountain Rifle stock (This is a factory gray stock that I painted black Krylon. Also, I dropped a longer shank into this stock for a bit and the inletting is shown in the pictures.)
Tuned factory trigger. J lock.
Weighs a shade under 7# on my scales.
Gun has a few bumps and bruises. Bought used as a deer rifle for my girls. Round count is around 400. Shoots little #2410 70 grain Hornady's into .5-.75 groups and works splendidly on deer. Never shot any lighweights through it. Looking for $950.

Gun 2
7mm RUM
Remington BDL Trued
Hart #3 finished at 26"
High Tech Specialties stock
Tuned factory trigger.
Weighes 7.5# on my scales.
Kampfeld spiral bolt flutes.
Bought used and unsure of round count. the targets are the last rounds out of the gun. Gun has just a few rubs and scuffs typical of a hunting rifle. Shoots 140TTSX into about .5. Lightweight horsepower for sure. $1075 is what I'd take.

Gun 3
Remington Model Seven
300SAUM
Ported, factory barrel
I believe it has a Brown Precision stock (Brown Precision thinks its a Brown Precision :0 )
Tuned factory trigger.
I was thinking of a super light weight 22-250 when I bought this rig, but alas, long gun ADHD strikes again. This gun is anti-gravity. Weighs just over 6# on my scales. I have no earthly clue how accurate it is. No idea of a round count either. Somebody come up with $700 and its yours.