• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 2 - 6.5 creedmoors FS - great deals!

cb4128

I have the following guns FS that I need to move ASAP to fund a custom gun:

Tikka T3x CTR - scope not included, shoots factory eldx ammo into a nice little cluster - 100 rounds through it and never hunted with, only shot on the range.
Priced to move at $800

Long Rifles, Inc 6.5 creedmoor - posted this FS previously, but now selling as 2 options: with bell and Carlson sendero stock - $2,200; with McMillan A3 edge sporter stock - $2,500. Shoots 1/2"-3/4" with factory prime ammo, factory eld match ammo at 100 yards with both stocks. 200 rounds through it and never hunted with! I'm losing a lot of $ at both prices but need to move this soon so someone is getting a great deal on this one!

Will also sell the McMillan stock separately for $500 shipped.

Pics to come soon.

IMG_4624.JPG
IMG_4625.JPG
IMG_4626.JPG
IMG_4627.JPG
I have the following guns FS that I need to move ASAP to fund a custom gun:

Tikka T3x CTR - scope not included, shoots factory eldx ammo into a nice little cluster - 100 rounds through it and never hunted with, only shot on the range.
Priced to move at $800

Long Rifles, Inc 6.5 creedmoor - posted this FS previously, but now selling as 2 options: with bell and Carlson sendero stock - $2,200; with McMillan A3 edge sporter stock - $2,500. Shoots 1/2"-3/4" with factory prime ammo, factory eld match ammo at 100 yards with both stocks. 200 rounds through it and never hunted with! I'm losing a lot of $ at both prices but need to move this soon so someone is getting a great deal on this one!

Will also sell the McMillan stock separately for $500 shipped.

Pics to come soon.

Attachments

• IMG_4628.JPG
    IMG_4628.JPG
    52 KB · Views: 263
  • IMG_4629.JPG
    IMG_4629.JPG
    61.5 KB · Views: 262
  • IMG_4630.JPG
    IMG_4630.JPG
    50.6 KB · Views: 259
Length and twist of proof barrel? 24" & 8" I presume. Factory or aftermarket trigger? Thanks!

24" 8 twist proof. Timney Calvin elite trigger. All gunsmith work performed by Chad Dixon at LRI. Have load data proven to shoot 1 1/4" groups at 400 yards if buyer is interested in it.

Not sure what you're asking but the stock is either included in the package with the gun or it's just the stock separately with no components

Let's get these sold! Have some interest but no offers yet