2,051 yard chuck pics

Congratulations GG!!!!!!!!!

That is one hell of a shot. I can't wait to see your pics in VHA, I wonder if you will be in there the same time me and Bailey are in there with our meager 1000yd kills /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I can't wait to give 1500 a try with my new Allen Mag, maybe in 2k someday. Congrats, great story, great pics, great shot.

Good job
Steve

Well done Jim. Good story, good pictures and good shooting.

I just have one question, Did you sacrifice the Holy HoHo to the hunting gods?

GG,
congratulations on achieving an awsome shot and long awaited goal /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif.
I really enjoy your friendship and you truly are an inspiration.
slygunner

GG, What did your taxidermist say when you flopped that chuck on the table? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Awsome shooting congrats.

WoW, Incredible shooting. Congrats to you Sir Kev. Take a Bow, you've definitely earned it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Just think of the distance you'd pick up if you lost that "sporter" barrel on that gun /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

More congrats here. BigBore's right about that writeup-- u know. There's a lot of gunrags out there that'll buy a well presented article on what u're doing-- ESPECIALLY with the pics of your gun/rest/equipment right in the forefront. Dave Brennan @ PS Publications will pay a pretty penny for it. He likes those "unusual" stories/subject matter. John Anderson @ Varmint Hunter might as well. One thing i'd definitely do is send something into the manufactururers of the products u're using. Could get some mileage out of it.

ho ho's may have helped,but i believe it had more to do with the hidden july issue with LIZ HURLEY.
WAY TO GO! that he also had hidden from his spotter /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Simply stunning! All this talk of super mags, 2000 yard shooting, etc . . . One day I hope to join the elite club you are now a priviledged member of. Once again, congrats!

[ QUOTE ]
Keep working and stretching the yardage. See, now you have a good excuse for another new gun!

Again, congratulations and now work on your partners in crime and get them into the 2K club also.

[/ QUOTE ]

Absolutely. At that elevation, we have enough travel left in the scope to reach to probably 2500 yards!

We have a trip planned for Brian to enter in a couple weeks. It should be fun. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Yeah, we thought it would be better to light off our own fireworks for the 24th instead of those wimpy ones!

[ QUOTE ]
Does this mean you are going to look for a goodlooking gun loving wife now?

[/ QUOTE ]

I have one spotted and she might be within range, have to see what happens. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.