• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 1x fired (and a few 2x) 30-06 brass

rodnocker1

I've got some mostly 1x fired 30-06 brass I'd like to sell. I was keeping this for myself but realized I have more than enough prepped brass and ammo than I'll ever shoot. It consists of:

unprepped:
R-P: 450 pcs (418 pcs 1x, 32 pcs 2x)
WW: 39 pcs 1x
Norma: 38 pcs 1x
Hornady: 26 pcs 1x
FC: 75 pcs (57 pcs 1x, 18 pcs 2x)
Misc: 28 pcs 1x
656 pcs total but let's call it 650 pcs in case a couple of bad ones got by me. I'd like to get $135.00 shipped for the unprepped lot

prepped:
FC: 138 pcs
Military: 109 pcs (LC, HXP,etc)
Frontier: 47 pcs
R-P: 43 pcs
NNY: 35 pcs
Hornady: 26 pcs
misc: 10 pcs
408 total but a couple have damaged rims from tight chambers or something so let's say 400 pcs. $120.00 shipped for the prepped lot.

The prepped brass has been washed in citric acid/vinegar, tumbled for 2 hours+ in treated walnut, resized/deprimed, trimmed to length, primer pocket cleaned (and primer crimp swaged when necessary on a dillon super swage), then retumbled another 2 hours. The prepped brass had been primed for my own use but I deprimed them to save on shipping cost (the closest UPS site I can ship from is over 60 miles away -1 way).

I also have 204 pcs unprepped Military (mostly LC and WCC) and 21 blank pcs that I'd like $35.00 shipped for.

Or take it all for $270.00 shipped.

I've been having trouble with PayPal so I'm requesting a USPS MO for payment. Please post an "I'll take it" and send me a PM if interested.

Also posted on huntingnet.com.

Thanks,
Rodney

ETA: I know I have a low post count but you can check my feedback on AR15.com and several other forums under the same user name.