• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 1x fired 338 LM brass FS. CHRISTMAS SPECIAL Final reduction

To all that have expressed interest in buying brass please e-mail me direct at [email protected] with the quantity you have agreed to buy. Sorting through the jungle of PM's to track down exactly how much I have left is a bit daunting. Thank you.

Guys,

Just checking to make sure I have responded to everyones PM's. If I have overlooked one, Please send me another.

Thanks,

Lance

I still have 500. Someone take these off my hands. This is on sale at Midway USA for $233.99 per 100. My once fired at $165.00 per 100 is 30% off of a sale price. Thanks for looking.

LSHOPPER - I am watching your various posts and trying to understand why is the price shifting depending on where its posted? On Gunbroker.com its 150 per 100. Here you state 165/100. Does your 165 include shipping? Also, the Lapua brass from Midway is on sale & BACKORDERED...

This is why Lapua brass is so expensive as the entire world continues to hold high the price even on used brass. Keep in mind 30% off NEW is not that great unless the brass is new then thats a great deal then folks will line up.

Last edited:
I have not yet posted any of my brass on Gun Broker. If someone else is using my name, I assure you it is unauthorized. I can also assure you that this is a very good price, even for 1x fired 338 LM brass (Lapua brand). Partly due to the sheer volume of the brass, but more importantly, the very high quality and consistency of the brass. I will include shipping if you buy 500 pieces. The price I compared to on Midway's site is their sale price, and they are backordered at that. I will promise you that you are coming out on the plus side by saving $0.69 per piece of my brass as compared to new. Thanks for your inquiry.

DUPLICATE, sorry
I received my brass today from Lance. It is indeed once fired and in very good condition. Thanks Lance.

Ray

Guys, I have this on some other sites, so the first I'll take it or PM time stamp from any of the sites has priority. I only have 600 pieces left. Thanks for looking.