1st Hit software?

Discussion in 'Long Range Scopes and Other Optics' started by WoodWraith, Jul 18, 2008.

1. WoodWraith

WoodWraith Member

Hello, newbie here with a ? have any of you used 1st hit accuracy software and what your thoughts are on it.

I came across this site a few months ago and can't seem to learn enough about L.R.H. thanks go to all those who share there knowledge here:D

2. ICANHITHIMMAN

ICANHITHIMMAN Well-Known Member

I have it

I got it a few years ago It works good. I have it for a new Horus vision scope I have to but I dont have the rifle to put it on there for I have not tested it at all yet.

3. kiwhite

kiwhite Active Member

1st HIT from HORUS VISION will work well with all of the scopes and reticles listed EXCEPT BURRIS BALLISTIC MIL-DOT. IT HASN'T RAN IT CORRECTLY SINCE I BOUGHT MY FIRST COPY 3 YEARS AGO. AND HORUS VISION HASN'T HAD TIME TO DO AN UPGRADE REPAIR FIX FOR THE SOFTWARE. IT WILL CORRECTLY RUN CALCULATIONS FOR LEUPOLD'S BOONE AND CROCKE, MIL DOT AND I ASSUME THE REST OF THEM.
    I USE IT WITH THE HORUS PREDATOR SCOPES AND CALCULATE HOLDS IN TRUE MINUTE OF ANGLE FOR THEM, ALSO THE HORUS HAWK AND FALCON MODELS WITH MIL SPACING AND 1/10TH MIL CLIKS ON ADJUSTMENTS IT WORKS WELL.