1st GROUNDHOG MATCH.....MARCH 19th

Frank in the Laurel Mts

The first long range match of the year is only a little more than a week away!!!! The matches are held at the Mifflin Co. Sportsmens Club, located near Lewistown, PA..almost dead center in the state. The match is for both centerfire and rimfire, centerfire is 100-300-500 yards and rimfires vary depending on the version you have from 25-150 yards. This match has a "sighter" target next to your official score target at each distance, unlimited shots to get on, then your best 5 shots for score. You are also permitted to use a spotting scope and/or spotters to help yourself. So, if cabin fever is gettin' to ya..stop by, the match starts at 9:00 am sharp with weigh-in starting at 7:00 am-8:45. Class is determined by weight only...any caliber,trigger,scope etc. no restrictions on anything. YOU ARE ALL INVITED..come join the fastest growing benchrest varmint hunter match/game going today..BUT BE FOREWARNED, IT IS HIGHLY ADDICTIVE, but you'll love it!!

http://www.mifflincosportsmens.com

[ QUOTE ]
The first long range match of the year is only a little more than a week away!!!! The matches are held at the Mifflin Co. Sportsmens Club, located near Lewistown, PA..almost dead center in the state. The match is for both centerfire and rimfire, centerfire is 100-300-500 yards and rimfires vary depending on the version you have from 25-150 yards. This match has a "sighter" target next to your official score target at each distance, unlimited shots to get on, then your best 5 shots for score. You are also permitted to use a spotting scope and/or spotters to help yourself. So, if cabin fever is gettin' to ya..stop by, the match starts at 9:00 am sharp with weigh-in starting at 7:00 am-8:45. Class is determined by weight only...any caliber,trigger,scope etc. no restrictions on anything. YOU ARE ALL INVITED..come join the fastest growing benchrest varmint hunter match/game going today..BUT BE FOREWARNED, IT IS HIGHLY ADDICTIVE, but you'll love it!!

http://www.mifflincosportsmens.com

[/ QUOTE ]

see you dere, rain, snow, blizzard, hale, wind or maybe sun /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Might be using an auto to get shots off quick /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

JB

Looks like we will have better weather than the first match last season /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

JB /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

i'll be looking you both up! i'm ready /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gifjust dont bring the wind down /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.giffrom the mountain

[ QUOTE ]
i'll be looking you both up! i'm ready /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gifjust dont bring the wind down /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.giffrom the mountain

[/ QUOTE ]

HAH, Frank will be the other one with a flaming rifle BTW /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

JB

kirby, (50) HELP! i think i'm being set-up for a for a whoopin' this is going to be fun! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.