I decided last week to make my major attempt at stock building (or at least major modifications) My 13 year old daughter shoots in our local 4-H shooting sports club and shoots a "sporter" style Anschutz .22. There is a bit of confusion with the regulations regarding if adjustable combs and adjustable butts are within the rules for competition. I had both on her rifle, so I traced an outline of the rifle with the adjustables in place and went to work adding and removing wood as needed for the finished product to match the measurements of the stock with the adjustables. Then my Daughter wanted it painted blue with a "Christian" theme camo. This is after I have added the wood for the high comb and dropped the butt area. I also added wood under the forearm to aid with hand position when supporting the rifle in standing. I used screws and glue to add wood, then filled areas with fiberglass body filler. After all sanding and shaping was done I coated the entire stock with several coats of fiberglass resin. I sanded it after each coat until everything was really smooth with no voids. I then painted the stock with "Duracoat" using "cross" masking templates cut from wide electrical tape to create the Christian camo pattern. I used my wife's scrapbooking cutter to cut out the lettering for her club name and the 4-H shooting sports logo. I also added her name along the forearm. With the stock finished, I still had a little paint left so coated the barrel and action in green, then added a couple of little touches such as painting the trigger and bolt knob blue. When all was finished and done my daughter loves it! I managed to get the measurements right and the stock fits her perfectly. All in all, I am quite pleased with the result. All the shaping worked out very well, the paint job turned out very well also. The "cross" Christian camo worked out pretty good but does not look quite as good as I had hoped. I have another idea using larger crosses but that will have to be for another project. This one was fun, but I am glad it is finished!!!