1st Annual Long Range Antelope Hunt with Tyler Sims Outfitters

RockZ

1st Annual LRH Antelope Hunt with Tyler Sims Outfitters

I have spoken with Tyler and he is very interested in having our group from LRH to come out and hunt with him..

He is even getting a professional camera crew to video our hunt.

He gets very few serious long range hunters out there and after watching us do our magic, he is ready to fill the camp with us LRH'ers.
He has a great operation and it is getting better every year! He and his guides are alot of fun to hunt with.

I am organizing the hunt for Tyler , since I have enjoyed hunting with him over the last few years and want to help hm expand his business.
We need outfitters like him today and for the future. At 24years old, I think Tyler is well on his way.

The LRH hunt is a 3 day/4night hunt starting opening day sept 20-22.
The cost is $1400 for a buck and only $100 additional if you want to get a doe tag.
Lodging, meals, and transportation during the hunt is included.
I can tell you that $1500 for a buck and a doe is a bargain, especially for this area.

Tyler is based in Mcfadden Wy and he leases about 100,000 acres of private land.
Here is a link to his site:Hunting Wyoming | Antelope Hunting | Elk Hunting | Deer Hunting | Tyler Sims Outfitting

We can book 10 spots so let me know as soon as possible.
I already have had alot of interest and it will book quickly.
I am keeping a list that I will forward to Tyler, so make sure you let me know so that i don't fill too many spots.

Please contact Tyler directly as well so that you may get any more specifics of the hunt as well.

It will be an awesome hunt and it will be a blast to compare notes and actually talk and shoot together instead of just on the computer!

Thanks and look forward to hearing from you

Rocco

Last edited:
Re: !st Annual LRH Antelope Hunt with Tyler Sims Outfitters

Feel free to pm me your phone number and I will be more than glad to give you a call and discuss my experiences hunting with Tyler in more detail.

Thanks,

Rocco

This is right up my alley. Keep me posted. I will be solo if I can make it happen. I'm also putting in for CO mule deer and Utah limited entry elk, so my participation will depend on draw there also.

Thanks guys.
It will be awesome with a bunch of us out there!
Derek-good luck on the draw.
Those are two amazing hunt opportunities if you get them.
Otherwise you are definitely welcome to join us on the hunt!

I was considering Tyler Sims as an outfitter for a antelope hunt since I decided to get to Wyoming a month back. I actually recognized your gun and pic Rockz in your thread from Tyler's web sight. I am planing on getting out that way and have already requested a packet from TSO. If it works out, I would love to get in on a hunt. I also put in for the time off from the boss (wife). So it looks good so far.

The web page says the lope tags are easy to pull?

CB,
Sounds good! It would be great if you get out with us.
Also if you have some buddies that you hunt with, they are welcome as well.
Just let me know when you want me to put you on the list.
Tags have been very easy to draw since the area is largely private land.

You will definitely enjoy hunting with Tyler!
I can't wait to see all of the awesome rifles and long range
kills we will get on video

Things are looking great for the hunt.
I appreciate all of the interest but there are a few folks that were Very interested that I hope book before it fills up.
Right now there are 5 spots left, but after today I think there will only be 3 spots left.
If you have a group of 4 though I'm sure Tyler will do what he can to accomodate you.

It is going to be great experience for all.
I look forward to hunting with you all.

Awesome buddy.
It was great talking with you yesterday.
if you need any more info or have any questions at all give me a call.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.