1st Annual Long Range Antelope Hunt with Tyler Sims Outfitters --FINAL UPDATE

T-minus 4 days for me, we are leaving here 6am sat morning so that we have time to do some other things on the way....2800 mile round trip....bags are packed ready to go

Enjoy your trip guys. For those that have not been, you will have a great time and will see hundreds of goats a day. Hunted with Tyler last year and had a great time,..wish I was going again this year.

Best part other than hunting was time with Tyler and his guides. Spent a day while hunting with Troy convincing my son that rocky mountain oyster were actual shellfish caught in mountain streams then reaped the reward later of seeing the expression on my sons face when we told him what they really were while he had a mouthful.

If you see Troy (I'm sure you will), ask him about "Jacob eating rocky mountain oyster at the local school fund raiser dinner".

Dirty Steve

you can do like we did
get in the truck and go from 200 yards to 800.
tyler thought we were crazy LOL

we made it to grand island nebraska last night then today we made it to rapid city south dakota after making a 40 mile loop thru the badlands park, then going to mt rushmore and crazy horse, tomorrow were going to make a loop up into montana and then down to devils tower and then on closer to mcfadden

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts