• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

195 EOL and 197 SMK

Keystone7mm

I know, I'm looking for unicorn tears.

I built a new 7mm Rem Mag that I was made around the Berger 195 EOL bullets, and the 197 Sierra MKs. If you have any you are willing to part with, please shoot me a PM. I've been watching for them online since March with zero luck. Thanks.

I built a new 7mm Rem Mag that I was made around the Berger 195 EOL bullets, and the 197 Sierra MKs. If you have any you are willing to part with, please shoot me a PM. I've been watching for them online since March with zero luck. Thanks.
How many do you need ?

Since March!? I think I had an in-stock notification last month at some point. I could be mistaken as I set up a ton of notifications anywhere I could find. Have you considered the 180 ELD-M? I know it's not the same, but running the numbers for that bullet compared to the 195 EOL in my 28 Nosler the numbers are almost too impressive to not try, especially with the availability.

Right now I just want to do some load development, and possibly use them for hunting season. 100 would be fantastic, and hopefully Berger will do another run of them soon.
Let me see how many I have and I'll get back with you