192 gross muley shot by Len's LongRangeRifles customer

Discussion in 'Rifles, Bullets, Barrels & Ballistics' started by Len Backus, Apr 16, 2011.

1. Len Backus

Len Backus Administrator Staff Member

Nate H. shot this last fall with a 7 Dakota that I sold him. Earlier he had purchased a 338 EDGE from me.

Long Range Rifles, LLC

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 16, 2011
  2. royinidaho

royinidaho Writers Guild

Len,

Great story. Am happy the cusomer is extremely satisfied with your product.

Wow! for his wife also.

A dream was awakened upon seeing the 192 gross score muley. Wsaw a buck a couple of times during a hunt several years ago. The images of that rack are burned into my brain, big time.

I've compared him to every thing that I've seen. I gave him a score of 195 -205, from 1400 yards.

He was as close to a duplicate of the buck in your picture as possible. I'll have to drop my score a bit though as the buck we saw didn't have quite the mass as this fella does. In fact I think his antlers were quite delicate...... But from 1400 yards in failing light and a couple of days after the season was over and the fact that age or wolves have him by now it really doesn't matter.

I'm betting he has some get hanging around that same area. 2012 here I come!

That pic got my blood running.......

3. Long Time Long Ranger

Long Time Long Ranger Well-Known Member

Congratulations on a great buck!

4. sp6x6

sp6x6 Well-Known Member

That reminds me a a buck burned into my visual library also. In the "Bob" about 20 years ago, didn't think the buck had seen me in a high alpine basin, never took a shot, looked at him at , I thought 500. Wanted one ever since. Great buck congrats

5. MontanaRifleman

MontanaRifleman Well-Known Member

WOW!!! That's a beauty!

6. Ernie

Ernie SPONSOR

Very cool Len!