1918 yards shoting Yes i said 1918 yards

Great shooting.
How long did it take to hear the hit on steel ? I'm guessing about 4 seconds.

Last edited:
We actually used the GPS for rangefinding.

Great Thanks! I seen the Swaro in the pic and it gave me hope.:rolleyes: My swaro wouldn't touch that small of a target at 1900 plus or probably 1400 for that matter. A rock wall right before dark ..yes it would, but not a target. It took a dump and now has been in for repair for 7 weeks and counting.

Well I sure don't want to turn this into another RF thread, we already have enough of those.

Great pics and great shooting guys!! Keep em coming !

Thanks!

Jeff

Last edited:
How close did the gps get you for your drops?

Nice shooting, by the way, looks like it was a good time.

Steve

SORRY guys we have been fighting a flood here in North Dakota. i havent been able to watch this post and awnser your questions.

The gps was a great way to range a target. i used 1900in my pda, for my yards.i was shooting alittle high i think it was 1 moa high. considering that my 180 berger was running on empty that was close.

we hit the plate 12 times and the 7mms didnt leave much of a mark on the steel. the majporirty of the hits were on the edges.

SORRY guys we have been fighting a flood here in North Dakota. i havent been able to watch this post and awnser your questions.

The gps was a great way to range a target. i used 1900in my pda, for my yards.i was shooting alittle high i think it was 1 moa high. considering that my 180 berger was running on empty that was close.

we hit the plate 12 times and the 7mms didnt leave much of a mark on the steel. the majporirty of the hits were on the edges.

Hey Tjonh.. are you from fargo by any chance? I go to school up in UND.

Grit,

Do you happen to recall what COAL was on the 210 Bergers? I have loaded some up, and they just fit in the magazine, but I don't think I am close to the lands.

Thanks!

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.