• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 180 Hunting VLD Berger's

bkondeff

Starting a build and intend to shoot these. Have found none for 3 months. I have some new Win 7mmRM brass I could trade, lot's of 168 Berger's, or cash. Not desperate yet, just putting out feelers.

If you've seen anyone carrying them, please PM me and it will come through on my email ASAP.

Thanks.

Pretty sure I have a box of 180's. I'll check tomorrow when I'm off of work. I'd be willing to trade for a couple boxes of 168 vld???

bkondeff - you are not finding the 7mm 180 Hunting VLD Bergers as Berger has quit making them and will not be making them in the future. I too was looking for them and found on Berger's website where they announced that they were no longer going to make them. They will only be making the Hybrid and Target bullets in 180g.

I think they discontinued their 180 BT match grade, not the 180 hunting VLD. It too popular of a bullet to discontinue.

The match bullet was discontinued last fall. I too hope the 180 VLD Hunting does not go away but that is what I have heard. Some of their bullets have been "discontinued" but not forever. It's only during this time of high production while the glut continues. Maybe it will only be temporary? The 168g VLD hunting and the 180 g Hybrid have been popping up for sale most everywhere but I have not seen any new stock 180 VLD Hunting in months.