• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 18" AR15, Weatherby 270win, Savage 300wm

at4rxj

I figured I'd combine all of these instead of cluttering up the forums... Trade options are welcome and listed at the bottom.

18" AR-15

I hardly use this and have my eye set on something else. This gun is a GREAT shooter. I always dreamed of getting a better optic on it and stretching its legs, but haven't had time and need the funds for another project.

Upper specs:
Les Baer upper receiver
Young Manufacturing National Match bolt carrier, with standard bolt (I believe either RRA or Y/M, but don't recall)
PRI gas buster charging handle
White Oak 18" spr profile barrel (223 wylde, 1:7, stainless, mid gas)
Miculek brake
JP VTAC handguard, rifle length
matech rear buis, MI front

Lower specs:
Stag lower receiver
RRA lower parts kit
RRA 2-stage trigger
ERGO tactical deluxe grip
Magpul UBR
Knight's Armament trigger guard
will include 1 Troy magazine (pictured)

The Les Baer upper fits very nice and tight on this lower and every other lower I've tried it on. You can see it's more of a gray color and a little lighter than the lower. There are some light handling marks, mainly on the handguard, but nothing major. The lower has a few handling marks mainly around the serial number/roll mark, but nothing major.

The scope and LaRue mount are not included.

Asking price is $1300 shipped to your FFL.

Weatherby Vanguard, .270 Win

This has been my hunting rifle for a few years now, and I'm wanting something something with a heavier barrel. I am the second owner, and bought it from a co-worker. I know him personally and he takes care of his stuff. He picked this out new by looking at all of the test targets and choosing the best one. This gun flat out shoots... The round count is low, approximately 60-80.

I upgraded the stock to a Bell and Carlson stock with the full aluminum bedding block. It's tan with black "webbing." I installed a Timney trigger as well. The bases and rings will come with the rifle, but the sling and shell holder do not.

The scope is a Burris Fullfield II, 4.5-14x42. It has the adjustable objective and ballistic plex reticle.

Rifle, rings, and bases: $600 shipped
Scope: $225 shipped, only available after rifle sells
Package: $750 shipped

Savage 110FP Tactical, .300 win mag

I bought this primarily as a target gun, and want to go with either a 223 or 308 to improve my skills. I've put about 40 rounds through it. I easily held 3/4" groups with factory ammo, and I'm sure it will do better. I don't know how many rounds the original owner put through it. The bolt shows some wear marks and there's a light scuff from being in the safe on the left side of the barrel, but otherwise the gun is in great condition. It is pretty heavy as well. :) Pre-accutrigger and has an EGW 20 MOA base. Brand new black Bell and Carlson Duramaxx stock. No scope or rings.

$700 shipped to FFL

If your FFL does not accept from an individual there will be an additional $25 charge on any/all of these. Shipping to your FFL is UPS unless otherwise requested.

Bushnell Elite 4200, 4-16x40

Adjustable objective, standard crosshairs, in great condition. The mount is a JP Enterprises fixed 1" mount. These are rock solid, and a great setup for proper eye relief.

New the scope was about $400 and the mounts are about $170. I'm selling the package shipped for $400, USPS priority mail. I'll split it and sell the scope for $325 and the mount for $125.

Trades I'm looking for:
Heavy barreled hunting rifle - Rem Sendero SF, Weatherby Accumark, etc. I prefer stainless. My first choice is a 7mm rem mag, but would consider comparable calibers (300 win mag, wsm's, etc)
Hunting optic - capped turrets, 2-12, 4-14, or comparable. Prefer a "ballistic" reticle. Zeiss, Swarovski, etc...
Target/tactical optic - 2-10, 3-12, etc. IOR, Nightforce, or even a slightly lower grade. Can have exposed turrets, I'd prefer a MIL or MOA reticle with matching turrets.
Rem 700 or Savage in .223 or .308, prefer a heavy threaded barrel.
Other than this, try me... Worst I can do is say no.

DSC_5802.jpg

DSC_5799.jpg

DSC_5797.jpg

DSC_5796.jpg

DSC_5860.jpg

DSC_5862.jpg

DSC_5864.jpg

DSC_5908.jpg

DSC_5907.jpg

DSC_5906.jpg

DSC_5899.jpg

DSC_5911.jpg