• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

17hmr heavy barreled rifle

long range dogr

Like the title states….. I'm in the market for a heavy barreled 17hmr. Gonna look here before turning to gun broker! Pm me what you have. Please include pics and prices please.

I have a Savage 93R17 BTVS 17 HMR. Stainless heavy barrel. Haven't shot it in quite awhile. I will send pics if interested. PM me email or number for text. I will take pics tomorrow morning.

Like the title states….. I'm in the market for a heavy barreled 17hmr. Gonna look here before turning to gun broker! Pm me what you have. Please include pics and prices please.
RM76 from LRH forum had a BEAUTIFU Volquartsen Custom Shop 17HMR for sale a while ago. April 26th under "Volquartsen Custom Shop 17HMR" You might send him a PM.

Ruger M77 stainless with Laminated stock. Gun is a shooter, but I have not shot it in years. I have about 1000 rounds I can sell with it as well. Let me know if you have interest.