I have been working a little bit with the 175g ULD RBBT out of my 7 RM. I have H1000 and Rl-22 powder to try. I wanted H1000 to perform better as I want to use that powder instead of RL-22. I just wanted to get a quick idea of what might work w/out loading to many bullets. So I loaded up 2 loads with each powder, totaling only 12 shots. 1 load is 3 shots to me. Anyways I started at 62 and 63g RL-22 and then went with 65 and 66g H1000. W-W cases, Fed 215 primers, and OAL of 3.375" was used for all tested. Both the 62 and 63g RL-22 loads put the first 2 touching or in the same hole pretty much, but threw the 3rd one out at least an inch /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Velocity was about 2900fps. The next load was 65g H1000 and it two did the same thing, put the first 2 real tight, then threw the 3rd one out. The 66g load put them in a little triangle about .75", no flyers. I decided to work around the 66g H1000 load. I proceeded to load up 2 more loads, this time at 65.8g and 66.2g I also changed the seating depth .010" to make it 3.365" instead of 3.375" I thought the longer length was causing pressure, which was causing the flyers. The 65.8g load shot around .75" at 2850fps. The last load of 66.2g H1000 produced a nice tight .211" 3 shot group at 100 yards, velocity was 2875fps /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I was pretty happy with that so I went ahead and loaded 20 of them up with that same load. I will zero them at 100 yards, and do drops at 400 and 800. I'm going to enter .650 for the BC and velocity of 2875fps and see what happens.