156" buck @ 609 yards.

Re: 156\" buck @ 609 yards.

I can get a pretty good deal on Swarvoski but can't tell from the website exactly what the mil dot scope looks like.

Anybody here used/have one?

Archer

Coyboy, your story really grabbed me. I lived in Wisconsin for 45 years from the time I was 5 years old. My dad took me hunting from the time I was 12 until he couldn't hunt anymore due to Alzheimers. I remember the last year he hunted and I let a 6 pt buck pass because it was headed straight for where my dad was posted. He never saw the buck, probably because he had nodded off for a short nap. I've never forgotten how he took me up to where he hunted when I was about 10 or any of the hunting seasons we hunted together. For those of you out there who can still hunt with your fathers, treasure these hunts because soon all you will have are the memories.

Cowboy,
Sorry to hear about your folks. My condolences. I really enjoyed the narrative on your hunting trip and now realize that I've got a family hunt to plan for next year; to include my Dad. Also congratulations on your new future hunting partner! I have 4 sons and a 3 year old grandson that I plan to spoil with premium hunting opportunities for as long as I live. May GOD bless you and your family during this difficult time.

Well the DNR sent the results back from the CWD test. The Buck was negative. Was aged by them at 4-5 years.

Re: 156" buck @ 609 yards.

Jim,

Very nice bucks.!
I enjoyed your account and congrats and condolences. A reminder to always enjoy the company of our loved ones while we can God Bless

Re: 156" buck @ 609 yards.

Yea I just updated this post for the pic so it is quite old, 5 years old in fact.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.