$1500 2011 Wyoming antalope hunt?

cummin_un_glued

my dad and i are planning a trip to wyoming for 2011 so i've been looking around for outfitters and i've found a few for around the $1500 range. i was just wondering if anyone here had any experiance with any outfitters in wyoming that they could recommend for around this price...we would like a 2-4 day hunt with lodging included for around $1500

Most, like myself, who hunt in Wyoming all the time will probably tell you to save a lot of money and go on a DIY for antelope, especially if that $1,500 is per person. If you can get all you want for both of you for that price, I would say to go for it. The main thing is to contact some people who were there last year and find out their take on the place before you commit. If you want to do a good DIY and see goats, I would suggest you apply for unit 29 in the Thunder Basin Grass Lands and go the second week of October after the crowds are gone. If you want a guided hunt I would contact SnS Outfitter & Guide Service in Casper. Sy runs the biggest antelope operation in the western states, has tons of acreage all over the state, and they will treat you right.

Last edited:
after i posted this i read down a few more threds and seen that Rockz is putting together a hunt with tyler sims for $1500 per hunter for a buck and a doe so i sent him a pm and posted in the thred i'm hoping to get in on that hunt, but if not i may be booking with tyler anyway...the regular price is $1500 for just a buck and thats with lodging so that fits the price range and i see that some guys on here have been there allready and speak highly of tyler

You will definitely enjoy hunting with Tyler!
I'll give you a call later today

does this $1500 dollar hunt (like the tyler one) included the price of the tags. if it does not than it's a $1900 dollar hunt right?

If you include the flight, rental car, and everything else then its even more
LOL

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.