13 y/o daughter putting rounds on steel at 1000

Thanks for all the kudos guys, it's fun to watch the kids learn to do the things we like to do and enjoy it.

Wild Rose, I like your tee shirt idea! I may have to work on that. My daughter is home schooled so I don't have to worry about that. It might be interesting to see what kind of looks she might get walking through Wal Mart. :D

Around here in small town Arkansas it would probably be "hey where did you get that shirt?? I want one!"
Well being in rural AR it'll be immediately followed by "Can I shoot your dad's gun too" I'm sure HA!

That's awesome, I have a 7 year old daughter who I am getting started with .22 lr. I think it is great getting these girls involved in shooting.

My son shot in 4H and we found that the girls were most always the better shooters. They were more relaxed where the boys were always excited and pushing themselves to be better, but accuracy suffered.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.