1000yd Range to practice in New England/ Mass

Sgt308

For the long range precision hunters in New England/ Massachusetts, there is a 1000 yard range opening up at the Granby Bow & Gun club. would be Perfect for practice or even competing. It's currently out to 780 yard now!!! Super cheap at $50 a year for outdoor bow and gun ranges! Anyone heard of this place?

For the long range precision hunters in New England/ Massachusetts, there is a 1000 yard range opening up at the Granby Bow & Gun club. would be Perfect for practice or even competing. It's currently out to 780 yard now!!! Super cheap at $50 a year for outdoor bow and gun ranges! Anyone heard of this place?

It is $100 a year, and $200 for the first year.

The range goes to 1000 yds.

I have been there - it is a poor range with a few steel plates at each random range - you can not drive to the targets unless you have a small ATV. Setting up regular paper targets is not available. The shooting position is up high, looking down at the plates, so using a regular front tripod and rear bag won't work, unless your rear bag is veeeery tall.
I wasted $200.

50 cal and 338 lm have been banned. i believe the long distance portion of the range 500+ has been shut down

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.