• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 1000 Yard light gun

BountyHunter

6.5-06 AI (.290 neck) in sleeved 700 originally built by Tooley. 2oz jewell trigger. Davidson 20 MOA base. Green camo MBR stock. Krieger 29" tapered to .930 so easily makes PA rules and weight, chambered by John Myer in Va. Less than 100 rds fired.

$1800 and shipping

Tooley custom dies (FL sizer w/bushing and inline seater), almost 1000 bullets (250 Clinch River 135s, 250+ CR 147s and 400+ JLK 140s). 100 pieces Lapua brass fired 2-3x. $500 and shipping

$2200 for everything and shipping

serious buyers email for pics

BH

[ 05-24-2004: Message edited by: BountyHunter ]

Troy

Sorry, bullets will not be sold separately until the gun is sold and the person buying it does not want them.

However, you can buy the JLK bullets from OK Weber in Oregan or John Hoover in PA. The Clinch Rivers directly from Greg Seimund at CR on his site.

BH

Bounty - Do you have the URL for that clinch river site? I can't seem to find it.

Also you mentioned in another topic "Look at the 7WSM. One just shot a 6 " and 4" 5 shot group in "Factory Class" in NC last week. Does not get any better than that and recoil will not kill you."

What factory rifle did that? Thanks. I would of emailed you but its blocked. sorry.

If it was a heavy barrelled varmint with Boss, would not surprise me.

BH
grin.gif