• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 1.375" (1 3/8") Endmill needed

James Jones

1.375\" (1 3/8\") Endmill needed

Any of you guys have a 1 3/8 cutting diameter endmill with a 3/4" or 1" shank? I need one and the cutting face doesn't need to be great as I'm gunn have it cut back to 1.355"
If you have one please feel free to E-mail me with your price
Thanks , JJ [email protected]

Re: 1.375\" (1 3/8\") Endmill needed

Sorry, I don't have one of those laying around. Just bought my first 1/4" end mill the other day. I'm big time now. Even got a 2-way vice thinger. Now my drill press is too small. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Looks like I need to move back to LA maybe even Slidell. I've about maxed out on my neighbors (here) tools and stuff. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

JD, If I come up w/a design of some metal pieces can you make 'em. It would have to be a shooter that was involved, post prototype, to reduce reduce time to final design and manufacture???

Roy , I can get away with very little projects at work but if I spend more than 10-15 mins on a machine people start to wonder what I'm doing as I'm a "millwright" at a union plant and I'm not realy even supposed to be using any machines. And NASA would probably freakout if they found out i was making home projects let alone gun parts on they tools. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif
I do have a few friends that work for Textron and they can get away with small projects.
I realy don't have anyplace to use any good equiptment , I have a mid sized drill press with a compound table that I can do some pretty primitive milling on , this big end mill is going to be cut back to 1.355" so I can make my own bedding piller for Rem and the like rifles.
Shoot me an E-mail I might be able to round up some cutters they are always found hiding in my tool box at work /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif once a tool has been checked out odf the crip they are scrapped just incase its been damaged they don't want any chance of an out of spec cut being made on the tank , NASA got kinda touchy the last time a shuttle blewup.

[email protected]

Ill take care of ya! But we have to do some shooting some time..we are just about 3 hours away from each other...Let me get back to work on Tuesday and see what I can dig up.

Randy