Cart is empty
CLOTHING & BOOTS
Viper 6.5-20x50 PA Riflescope
Effortlessly shrugging off recoil, moisture and darkness! The Viper's status as a premium riflescope won't be as easy to shake. Discover a riflescope with incredible performance features like premium, fully multi-coated optics with 95 percent light transmission, heavy duty Precision Force spring systems and the glass smooth Precision Glide erector system—delivering all this and more at a price that should have pulled a few more hundreds from your wallet than it did.
- 6.5-20x50 riflescope is ideal for long range, predator/varmint, and target applications.
- Dead-Hold BDC reticle has a customized design that helps eliminate guesswork on hold-over and windage corrections. Good for any hunting or shooting at varying ranges where estimating hold-over would be a concern.
- Side knob parallax adjust allows quick and easy parallax adjustments with range numbers visible while in the shooting position.
- 30mm main tube offers improved windage and elevation adjustment along with greater strength.
- Tall capped turrets allow quick and easy field adjustments.
- Removable lens covers
- Dust cloth
|XD Lens Elements||Extra-low dispersion (XD) glass increases resolution and color fidelity, resulting in crisp, sharp images.|
|XR Lens Coatings||Vortex proprietary XR fully multi-coated lens coatings increase light transmission for maximum brightness.|
|30 mm Tube||Allows greater windage and elevation adjustment travel along with greater strength compared to the one-inch tube.|
|One-Piece Tube||Maximizes strength and waterproofness.|
|Aircraft-Grade Aluminum||Premium grade of aluminum, valued for fatigue resistance.|
|Precision-Force Spring System||Uses premium components in the erector-spring system, ensuring maximum repeatability and ease of adjustment.|
|Precision-Glide Erector System||Uses premium components in the zoom lens mechanism, ensuring smooth magnification changes under the harshest conditions.|
|Waterproof||Optics are sealed with o-rings to prevent moisture, dust, and debris from getting inside the binocular.|
|Fogproof||Barrels are filled with argon gas to inhibit internal fogging.|
|Shockproof||Lenses are locked in place, fore and aft, with machined locking rings to remain in perfect alignment and withstand recoil and impact.|
|Hard Anodized Finish||Hard-coat anodization is durable; the low-glare matte helps camouflage the shooters position.|
|ArmorTek||Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.|
|MAG-View Bar||Permits quick and easy adjustment of magnification range—even under the coldest conditions.|
|Fast Focus Eyepiece||Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.|
|Tall Capped Turret||Maximizes ease of windage and elevation adjustments in the field.|
|Quick Reset Turrets||Allow quick re-indexing of the turret housing to zero after sighting in the riflescope—re-index with fingers alone (no tool needed).|
|Side Focus||Uses an adjustment mechanism on the left side of the riflescope to fine-tune focus for the purpose of reducing parallax shooting error.|
No posts found
- LRH Rear Shooting Bag
- Sling (Double Shoulder)
- How to Dope the Wind - Beyond Belief
- $99.95 Predator i-Kam Xtreme 3.0 Hunting Video Glasses
- PSE TAC Radial Crossweave Arrows
- QAD Drop-Away arrow rest for TAC 15/15i, Elite/Ordnance
- BLM4GPS Maps For Your GPS (SD/Micro SD Card Version)
- Firenock Lighted Nocks For Tac 15 Arrows