Cart is empty
CLOTHING & BOOTS
killFLASH® ARD for StrikeFire
Reduce objective lens glare and reflection on any threaded StrikeFire red dot scope with this compact, anti-reflection device (ARD). In addition to reducing reflection, the killFLASH Threaded ARD protects the len from scratches and damage.
To add or remove the ARD:
- Remove the flip cap from the StrikeFire.
- Thread the killFLASH ARD into/out of the objective lens barrel.
- Push the flip cap back onto the StrikeFire.
The killFLASH Threaded ARD will only fit StrikeFire red dot scopes with threaded objective lens barrels (shown at right). Choose the killFLASH ARD (Flip Cap) for StrikeFire models without threaded objective lens barrels.
Vortex Limited Lifetime Warranty:
All limited lifetime warranted products will be repaired or replaced at no charge for any manufacturer defects.
No posts found
- LRH Rear Shooting Bag
- Sling (Double Shoulder)
- How to Dope the Wind - Beyond Belief
- $99.95 Predator i-Kam Xtreme 3.0 Hunting Video Glasses
- PSE TAC Radial Crossweave Arrows
- QAD Drop-Away arrow rest for TAC 15/15i, Elite/Ordnance
- BLM4GPS Maps For Your GPS (SD/Micro SD Card Version)
- Firenock Lighted Nocks For Tac 15 Arrows