Cart is empty
CLOTHING & BOOTS
AR15 Riser Mount with Quick Release
The AR15 Riser Mount with a quick release lever is designed for mounting the Razor red dot sight onto a flattop style AR-15 rifle as the primary optic. When used in conjunction with the Picatinny clamp included with the Razor, this mount positions the red dot of the Razor in the lower third of the field of view when co-witnessed with the iron sights.
The AR15 Riser Mount provides a rise .6 inches (15.3mm) above the base surface. Weighs 3 ounces. Made with pride in the U.S.A.
- Provides lower 1/3 co-witness with the Razor red dot.
- Provides absolute co-witness with the SPARC red dot.
AUTO LOCK™ LEVER SYSTEM
The AR15 Riser Mount features the Auto Lock Lever System and has the following advantages:
- Does not require proprietary tools for adjustment.
- Can be adjusted with your finger or a flat blade screwdriver.
- Lever can be configured to lock to the front or the rear.
- Superior clamping surface ensures maximum rail engagement.
Materials and Construction
The mount is precision Computer Numeric Controlled (CNC) machined from a solid block of aluminum and finished in a hard coat anodize for a rock-hard, lasting finish.
- Precision machined from 6061 T6 aluminum.
- Hard coat Type 3 Mil-Spec anodized for a lifetime of performance.
- Fully adjustable to fit both in and out of spec rail systems.
Vortex Limited Lifetime Warranty:
All limited lifetime warranted products will be repaired or replaced at no charge for any manufacturer defects.
No posts found
- LRH Rear Shooting Bag
- Sling (Double Shoulder)
- How to Dope the Wind - Beyond Belief
- $99.95 Predator i-Kam Xtreme 3.0 Hunting Video Glasses
- PSE TAC Radial Crossweave Arrows
- QAD Drop-Away arrow rest for TAC 15/15i, Elite/Ordnance
- BLM4GPS Maps For Your GPS (SD/Micro SD Card Version)
- Firenock Lighted Nocks For Tac 15 Arrows