Cart is empty
CLOTHING & BOOTS
The Trijicon AccuPin is a breakthrough in bow sight technology, design and engineering. The heart of the innovative design lies in its triangular aiming tip and clear aiming pin. With a precision aiming point and zero obstructions, this one-of-a-kind configuration has an aiming point that actually points to your target instead of obscuring it. Add Trijicon's acclaimed battery-free dual-illumination and the AccuPin provides the brightest pin sight on the market. Another key feature is the Trijicon AccuDial™ mount. Equipped with BowSync™ technology, this infinitely variable transmission enables exact range adjustment, synchronization for any bow/arrow combination and easy on-the-fly adjustments—without having to rely on a clumsy strip of tape.
The heart of Trijicon AccuPin's innovative design lies in its triangular aiming tip and clear aiming pin. With a precision aiming point and zero obstructions, this one-of-a-kind configuration has an aiming point that actually points to your target instead of obscuring it.
For the ultimate in visibility and aiming precision— even in the toughest conditions—the AccuPin incorporates the acclaimed Trijicon dual-illumination/ battery-free system. With a combination of fiber optics and tritium pioneered and perfected in their world-class riflescopes, the Trijicon AccuPin is the brightest pin sight on the market.
The revolutionary AccuDial™ mount equipped with BowSync™ technology, has an infinitely variable transmission, it enables exact range adjustment and synchronization for any bow/arrow speed combination. Its laser etched dial makes on-the-fly adjustments quickly and accurately—without having to rely on a clumsy strip of tape.
Together, the left-handed AccuPin and AccuDial combination in Realtree AP™ to match a variety of bows, form a refined system that stands as a benchmark for sight and mount integration.
The Trijicon AccuPin™ and its combination of fiber optic and tritium illumination are Pope & Young Legal.
- Magnification: 1x
- Weight(oz): 10.29 oz (65g)
- Illumination Source: Fiber Optics & Tritium
- Reticle: Pattern Triangle
- Day Reticle: Color Green
- Housing Material: Aircraft Grade Aluminum (Anodized coating protects against corrosion and outside elements)
- Operating Temperature: -31ºF to +176ºF (-35ºC to +80ºC)
- Dimensions: 6.0" x 3.7" x 2.8"
- Aperture: Single Pin
- Left Handed
- Sight Window: 1.77 in. (45mm)
- Shock: 200 G's
- Finish: Realtree AP®
- Adjustment Range Bow Speed: 245 to 335 feet/second
- Adjustment Range to Target: 0 to 80+ yards
- Adjustment Increments Range to Target: 1 yard
- Gears & Hardware: Blackened Stainless Steel
- Indicator Pin: (On Range to Target Dial) Brass
No posts found