Cart is empty
CLOTHING & BOOTS
The heart of Trijicon AccuPin's innovative design lies in its triangular aiming tip and clear aiming pin. With a precision aiming point and zero obstructions, this one-of-a-kind configuration has an aiming point that actually points to your target instead of obscuring it.
For the ultimate in visibility and aiming precision — even in the toughest conditions—the AccuPin incorporates the acclaimed Trijicon dual-illumination/ battery-free system. With a combination of fiber optics and tritium pioneered and perfected in their world-class riflescopes, the Trijicon AccuPin is the brightest pin sight on the market.
The Trijicon AccuPin™ and its combination of fiber optic and tritium illumination are Pope & Young Legal.
- Magnification: 1x
- Weight (oz): 2.29 oz (65g)
- Illumination Source: Fiber Optics & Tritium
- Reticle Pattern: Triangle
- Day Reticle Color: Green
- Bindon Aiming Concept: No
- Mount: Dovetail base that mounts to an L-bracket which will attach to the Trijicon AccuDial™ or other adjustable mounts
- Housing Material: Aircraft Grade Aluminum (Anodized coating protects against corrosion and outside elements)
- Operating Temperature: -51ºF to +176ºF (-46ºC to +80ºC)
- Dimensions: 1.5 in. x 2.1 in. x 2.5 in.
- Aperture: Single Pin
- Right/Left Hand: Ambidextrous
- Sight Window: 1.77 in. (45mm)
- Shock: 350 G's
- Finish: Matte Black
No posts found