Cart is empty
I wanted to own my own scabbard so there'd be no surprises when I show up for horseback hunts. From maker's website: "The Trailmax Guardian Rifle Scabbard will handle a bolt action rifle with 30 inch barrel and scope with a 56 mm objective." This is the LARGER Trailmax Guardian model. They make a smaller scabbard.
My own rifle with oversize bolt handle, 26 inch barrel plus brake, fits just fine. I like the choice of ways the opening is secured...zippper all around or simple, quick buckle. Picture below is of me on my first 2013 hunt. Love the scabbard, so did the guide. I did a fair amount of research online, talked to a couple outfitters, think this is a great value and a good choice for most of us...short of a $400 custom fit leather scabbard.
- Fits scoped rifle with up to a 30" barrel
- Highly shock absorbent
- Attaches easily to saddle or ATV
- Outer ammunition pocket and drying cloth included
- 54 inches long, 12.5 inches wide at widest point
- Below you'll find some quotes from LRH forum threads that I found during my research.
- LRH Rear Shooting Bag
- Sling (Double Shoulder)
- How to Dope the Wind - Beyond Belief
- $99.95 Predator i-Kam Xtreme 3.0 Hunting Video Glasses
- PSE TAC Radial Crossweave Arrows
- QAD Drop-Away arrow rest for TAC 15/15i, Elite/Ordnance
- BLM4GPS Maps For Your GPS (SD/Micro SD Card Version)
- Firenock Lighted Nocks For Tac 15 Arrows