Cart is empty
I have been using this brand for 8 years. -- Len --
30mm and 1 inch 7075 aluminum low rings precisely machined from an aluminum billet, giving maximum scope/ring contact. Holds scope securely against recoil. Four-screw cap lets you align the reticle, tighten the left side of the cap, then the right side without the scope rotating. Radiused edges and corners help prevent snagging. Large, clamp-nut lets you torque rings to Mil-STD 1913 (Picatinny) bases. SPECS: 7075-T651 Aluminum Alloy, matte black, hard anodized to Mil-A-8625 standards. 5/8" (15.8mm) wide.
Height measured from top of base to center of ring.
30mm - Low: .925" (23.5mm);
30mm - Super Low: .820" (20.8mm);
1" - Low: .785" (19.9mm).
- LRH Rear Shooting Bag
- Sling (Double Shoulder)
- How to Dope the Wind - Beyond Belief
- $99.95 Predator i-Kam Xtreme 3.0 Hunting Video Glasses
- PSE TAC Radial Crossweave Arrows
- QAD Drop-Away arrow rest for TAC 15/15i, Elite/Ordnance
- BLM4GPS Maps For Your GPS (SD/Micro SD Card Version)
- Firenock Lighted Nocks For Tac 15 Arrows