Cart is empty
CLOTHING & BOOTS
I have used a satellite phone for over 15 years. I have recently switched to the SPOT global phone because it is better in so many ways. Cheaper to buy, better sound clarity, faster data speeds, better minutes plans, more user friendly, uses US incoming number. Spot is just BETTER!
Now my family feels at ease when they see me leave for the boondocks.
P.S. It's June, 2015 and I just got back from a hunt in the mountains. My outfitter Robb Wiley had recently said he thought the SPOT wasn't as good as his Iridium. That comment bothered me a lot since I didn't want to steer the LRH guys wrong. So over a 6 day period his Iridium phone went head-to-head with my SPOT phone. It was no contest and he easily conceded mine was much better in both clarity and connectivity. In fact he ordered a SPOT through me.
For a limited time - purchase a SPOT Phone at full price and get 50% back from SPOT via a mail-in rebate. Service plan required. CLICK HERE for details.
Buy your SPOT Phone from us and when you receive it, go to FindMeSpot.com, click "Activate Now" and enter the code from the back of your new phone. Then choose your service plan and activation is immediate. CLICK HERE to view SPOT service plan options.
- > 24/7/365 9-1-1 Emergency Response
- > 10-digit US based phone number
- > Free long distance to US & Canada
- > No roaming fees in Home Service Area (US)
- > Compact and lightweight design
- > Backlit color display optimized for outdoor daytime viewing
- > Lighted keypad for easy of use at night
- > Long-life Lithium-ion battery providing 4 hours of talk time, 36 hours standby
- > Fast satellite data speeds at 9.6 kpbs (optional data kit required)