Cart is empty
The Sitka Kelvin Lite Jacket is extremely light-weight and packable with a high heat-to-weight ratio as well as excellent wind resistance making it an excellent cold weather layer. At less than half the weight of the Kelvin Jacket , the Kelvin Lite Jacket was designed with the backpack hunter in mind. Combining a polyester denier face with Primaloft One insulation the Kelvin series can be worn as outerwear, but should be layered under a Sitka shell or jacket in inclement weather or tough vegetation or boulders. Primaloft One insulation handles moisture much better than down and is also breathable.
Buy $100 or more of Sitka Gear and receive free shipping. Buy $200 or more of Sitka Gear and receive free shipping plus your choice of a free Sitka hat or gloves.
Are we out of your size? We are happy to custom order any Sitka Gear item(s) for you at no extra charge and ship to you in 5 business days. Email us to request a Sitka Gear Custom Order. Or call Andy at 920-376-2010.
CLICK HERE for Sitka sizing information.
- LRH Rear Shooting Bag
- Sling (Double Shoulder)
- How to Dope the Wind - Beyond Belief
- $99.95 Predator i-Kam Xtreme 3.0 Hunting Video Glasses
- PSE TAC Radial Crossweave Arrows
- QAD Drop-Away arrow rest for TAC 15/15i, Elite/Ordnance
- BLM4GPS Maps For Your GPS (SD/Micro SD Card Version)
- Firenock Lighted Nocks For Tac 15 Arrows