Cart is empty
Seekins Precision bases are built in accordance with the Picatinny 1913 specification. The Seekins Precision bases have a large recoil lug built in to prevent base movement and minimize the forces on your base screws during recoil.
Seekins Precision Picatinny base specs.
Seekins Precision Material: Billet 7075-T6 Aluminum alloy
Seekins Precision Coating: Milstd Type III Black hard anodized
Seekins Precision Screw size: 6-48 (8-40 available on request)
Seekins Precision Screw Torque spec: 15 INCH lbs
For scope height calculations on a Remington use .44” for rear height or .29” for front height.
No posts found
- LRH Rear Shooting Bag
- Sling (Double Shoulder)
- How to Dope the Wind - Beyond Belief
- $99.95 Predator i-Kam Xtreme 3.0 Hunting Video Glasses
- PSE TAC Radial Crossweave Arrows
- QAD Drop-Away arrow rest for TAC 15/15i, Elite/Ordnance
- BLM4GPS Maps For Your GPS (SD/Micro SD Card Version)
- Firenock Lighted Nocks For Tac 15 Arrows