Cart is empty
CLOTHING & BOOTS
We've combined the QAD Ultrarest HDX drop-away arrow rest with a custom TAC 15/15i Mounting Bracket by Archery Unlimited, Inc. in one package. This setup also works with the new TAC Elite and Ordnance Crossbows.
If you are the archer that demands perfection and top notch equipment, the QAD Ultrarest HDX is the rest for you. With it's reputation as the leading drop-away in the industry it is a piece of equipment you can depend on no matter what the situation.
QAD Ultrarest HDX Features:
- Total arrow containment even at slow let-down
- Launcher drops away for total fletching clearance
- Only drops when bow is fired, not when you let down
- Advanced Vibration Technology
- Lock Down Technology guarantees no bounce back
- Velocity Drop-Away Technology
- Thumbwheel (with Cord Lock and HD extended Lever)
- Easily adjust the timing cord with Clamp or Cord Lock
- Noise reducing laser cut felt and rubber dampeners
- Break Away Safety Feature
- Vertical, Horizontal and Overdraw Adjustments
- Precision CNC Aluminum, Stainless Steel, and Delrin components
- Limited Life Time Warranty
The Archery Unlimited Mounting Bracket is high quality black machined aluminum and comes already attached to the QAD Ultrarest HDX.
Installation is quite simple. CLICK HERE to see a detailed description and installation instructions. Attaching (serving) the rest's timing cord to the bow's cable is required - if you do not feel comfortable doing this, we offer installation for an additional $40.
For those of you who have a TAC 15 or 15i from the very first production year (2009) - the riser portion of your bow is a slightly different shape than for all years since then. In order to install the Archery Unlimited Mounting Bracket onto your riser, you will have to add a 1/8" shim between the bracket and the riser. I have used stacked washers in the past. Once you add the shim, the factory screws will not be long enough. You will need 1 1/8" long screws instead of the 3/4" screws that came with your crossbow.