Cart is empty
I am the most knowledgeable TAC 15 dealer in the country and I sell more than anyone else. I use the TAC 15 crossbow for my own hunting and can help you maximize performance of yours.
The PSE TAC 15 features Picatinny rails for mounting scopes and accessories, many great safety features and the only cocking device that allows the bow to be lowered without firing.
TAC 15 crossbows come with 3 free arrows included plus a scope, carry case and bipod. And outstanding service from your dealer -- the LRH Store.
WARNING: PSE TAC arrows are the only approved projectiles for the TAC series of crossbows.
TAC 10 Specifications:
Kinetic Energy: 116-109 ft-lbs (425 grain bolt)
Mass Weight: 6.3 lbs
Mass Weight : 8.7 lbs (with lower receiver, grip and buttstock installed)
Peak Weight: 145 lbs
Speed: 350-340 fps (425 grain bolt)
TAC 15 Specifications:
Kinetic Energy: 153-145 ft-lbs (425 grain bolt)
Mass Weight: 6.5 lbs
Mass Weight : 8.9 lbs (with lower receiver, grip and buttstock installed)
Peak Weight: 155 lbs
Speed : 402-392 fps (425 grain bolt)
- LRH Rear Shooting Bag
- Sling (Double Shoulder)
- How to Dope the Wind - Beyond Belief
- $99.95 Predator i-Kam Xtreme 3.0 Hunting Video Glasses
- PSE TAC Radial Crossweave Arrows
- QAD Drop-Away arrow rest for TAC 15/15i, Elite/Ordnance
- BLM4GPS Maps For Your GPS (SD/Micro SD Card Version)
- Firenock Lighted Nocks For Tac 15 Arrows