Cart is empty
CLOTHING & BOOTS
The Bear Creek 200 Tent is PahaQue's first two-person backpacking tent. With a full mesh body, it is designed to provide a wide-open, "sleeping under the stars" feeling on dry nights, as well as a dry and secure environment when the weather turns nasty. Designed as a free-standing tent, the Bear Creek 200 will provide complete protection, in any weather. Two people can enjoy bug-free nights for two sleeping next to the fire, or buttoned up tight for foul weather, this versatile design provides PahaQue quality at an affordable price.
High-quality 8.5mm T6 6061 shock-corded pole set provides a strong and lightweight frame. Bathtub style floor keeps ground water out so you stay dry. Almost 36 square feet of usable interior space makes this a roomy two person tent, and the rainfly vestibule adds an additional 6.5 square feet of protected space for gear and other items.
- Super lightweight design
- Trail weight 4.9 lbs.(tent, rainfly and pole set)
- 100% mesh body provides bug-free protection
- Floor and rainfly seams factory seam-taped for total waterproof performance.
- Rainfly includes a vestibule for extra gear protection.
- Two-Person design can be easily set up by one person in under 5 minutes.
- Floor Size: 86" x 60"
- Inside height: 36" at peak
- Packed Weight: 5.4 lbs(tent, rainfly, poles, stakes, carry bags, etc.)
- Trail Weight: 4.9 lbs(tent, rainfly and pole set)
- "Bathtub Floor": Extends 3" up sidewall
- Poles: T6 6061 Alloy 8.5MM shock-corded
- Floor and Rainfly fabric: Ripstop nylon with heavy duty silicone waterproof coating
- Body mesh: Rugged nylon mesh "no-see-um" grade
- Pole sleeves: 100% poly power mesh,150 denier
- Special fabric treatments: All fabrics meet CPAI-84 standard for fire-retardancy. Rainfly and body fabrics treated with U-V inhibitor.
- Zippers: Nylon coil with corrosion-resistant, self-repairing sliders
- Webbing and cordage: 100% nylon