Cart is empty
CLOTHING & BOOTS
onXmaps - Hunt Premium GPS Maps for Garmin is a chip that you install in your Garmin GPS. I've been using them since they first came out years ago to make sure I know whether I'm hunting on public or private land. In fact one of the first times I used it years ago I was hunting in WY on a state piece when I was approached by a stern-faced hunter who asked me if I knew I was hunting on private land. He and his buddies had hunted this land for 6 years with "permission" of a rancher. I calmly pulled out both my paper BLM map and the map on my GPS and proceeded to relate one to the other. After a few minutes of boundary explanation he softened his visage. Now I love never having to look over my shoulder wondering if I have to worry about the game warden giving me a ticket for trespassing...or just having an ugly altercation with a misinformed hunter.
- Len Backus
onXmaps - Hunt Premium GPS Maps show public/private land boundaries in a single state plus landowner name and individual private property boundaries.
An essential tool for your hunting arsenal, these fast, intuitive topo maps highlight public and private land owner names and property boundaries. The HUNT Premium maps add a color-coded layer that lists private and public land owner information and property boundaries. Combining the HUNT line of products with a Garmin GPS and/or computer (using the free Garmin BaseCamp software) these pre-loaded SD/MicroSD cards give you a state-specific color coded map showing land owner names, public lands, hunting districts, topo information, roads, trails, and much more. We've combined BLM, Forest Service, USGS Topo Quad, and PLAT book maps to give you the most informative GPS maps ever created! Endorsed by numerous State and Federal agencies, HUNT by onXmaps is the most reliable source for land ownership maps on the market.
States Available: AK, AZ, CA, CO, FL, ID, GA, IN, MI, MN, MT, ND, NM, NV, NY, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, TX, UT, WA, WI, WY
HUNT by onXmaps Advantages:
- Pinpoint state specific private land ownership names by parcel and boundaries so you can request access permission (if you want regional maps without land owner names, check out the HUNT Regional Maps)
- Discover little-known, seldom-hunted public land
- Navigate confidently around private lands you’re not allowed to hunt
- Easily identify hunting districts and game management units
- Recognize public and private lands with straightforward color-coded ownership
- Access roads - hwy, city, back-roads, trails
- Discover water - lakes, rivers, creeks, springs
- Map your best route with 24K topographical functionality
- A legend is unnecessary on all digital maps since all the data is easily accessible right on the map.
* Private land ownership information may not be available for all counties but is updated frequently. It is important you update your HUNT by onXmaps yearly to get the most up-to-date maps available.
- Garmin GPS Devices
- Expandable memory
HUNT by onxmaps Full feature list:
- Land owner name appears on each parcel in the state
- State specific
- Color-coded land ownership data
- Bureau of Land Management
- State Land
- US Forest Service/National Grasslands
- US Fish & Wildlife
- Bureau of Indian Affairs
- DOD – COE - US Gov
- Local Government
- National Park Service
- Timber Company
- Much more!
- WMA, WPA, CWMU, etc.
- Section lines and parcel boundaries
- Topographic features
- Parcels within the city
- City parks, county open space, state parks
- Roads - city, hwy, county, forest service, back roads & trails
- Hunting districts, game management units, & wildlife management units
- Geographic names (cities, creeks, manmade features, etc.)
- Fishing access sites (Boat ramps)
- Water data (creeks, rivers, lakes)
- Trail segments - National Forest trails and many others
- Section lines and parcel boundary lines
- Section numbers
- Lake depth contours
- Oil and gas well data
- Walk-in access program lands
No posts found