Cart is empty
CLOTHING & BOOTS
The Nightforce SHV 4-14x56 rifle scope is a game changer. Who would have thought that a rifle scope worthy of the Nightforce name would be available at such an affordable price. By simplifying the options, controls and manufacturing process Nightforce is able to provide the extremely high quality their optics have become known for at a price that won't break the bank.
I bought my first Nightforce scope about 14 years ago. It has been fascinating to watch the progress of the company over these years and especially the last 1.5 years. In summer of 2012 I had a 4 hour private tour of the Nightforce headquarters which I wrote about here. I remember being so impressed with the forward thinking going on there. It was obvious they were preparing for a major push on new technology and new products and this SHV is an absolute winner in that regard.
CLICK HERE - To read a detailed review of the Nightforce SHV Scope by LRH Member Nicholas Gebhardt.
CLICK HERE - To read the Nightforce SHV 4-14x56 Owner's Manual.
- 56mm objective lens for maximum light transmission.
- Fully enclosed, capped, waterproof adjustments with .250 MOA click values.
- Elevation and windage adjustments are finger-adjustable - no coins or tools necessary.
- Indicator can be easily reset to "0" once you've established your zero.
- 10 MOA per revolution on elevation turret
- 30mm tube, 100 MOA total elevation travel, 70 MOA windage.
- 4x to 14x variable magnification, applicable to widest possible range of field environments.
- Parallax settings are marked in yards. While field conditions can cause variations in exact yardage, the SHV’s™ markings will get you closer, quicker, to the crispest, clearest image possible.
- Fast-focus European-style eyepiece.
One of the most popular, most versatile reticles we’ve ever created, specially modified for the SHV™ with only the floating center crosshair illuminated (on illuminated models). 1 MOA elevation and windage markings allow accurate rangefinding and hold-offs at long ranges. The floating center crosshair provides outstanding precision on smaller targets. The illuminated floating center crosshairs are adjustable in 11 increments from off to bright. They will not produce the flare common to many “smart” reticles.
IHR stands for International Hunting Reticle, with good reason. It’s uncluttered and lightning fast, equally effective on dangerous game in tight quarters and at longer ranges on smaller targets. A floating center crosshair provides simple hold off capability. 3, 6 and 9 o’clock posts bring the eye quickly to your target.