Cart is empty
CLOTHING & BOOTS
Strap. Connect. Shoot. The MagnetoSpeed Ballistic Chronograph is extremely simple to use and is not affected by light related problems so common with traditional chronographs (low sun, bright sun, etc.). The MagnetoSpeed Chronograph attaches to the barrel of your gun eliminating the tripod, long wires and large readout boxes of traditional chronographs. It also means there is no need to go down range for any reason.
When we began selling MagnetoSpeed's V1 and V2 models in 2013 we knew they would be extremely popular, but we were consistently surprised to find that each time we placed an order for new inventory we wished we had ordered twice as much. We simply could not keep them in stock. That is because the MagnetoSpeed Chronograph really is the "better moustrap". Take some time to read all the positive reviews of the V1 and V2 models on their respective pages to understand why guys like them so much.
The V3 is the new and improved version of the popular V2. The V1 and V2 are no longer being manufactured. The V3 has all the capabilities of the original V2 model, plus a few new ones. V3 fits barrels from ½" up to 2" O.D. to accommodate extra-large bull barrels, with clearance for a muzzle brake up to 3" O.D. Shot information displayed includes minimum and maximum velocity, average velocity, standard deviation, extreme spread, shot number, and string number. Data is stored on an included SD card making it extremely easy to download to your computer.
The V3 MagnetoSpeed now has:
● Improved Display
○ A three-button menu system (replaces old toggle switch)
○ Battery options are; (1) 9-Volt or (2) CR123s (replaces 4 AAA batteries)
○ Easy access battery compartment, no need for screwdriver to swap batteries
○ Improved shooting modes, with the ability to now operate with air guns
○ Downloadable firmware updates
○ Advanced data logging and troubleshooting capabilities
○ More compact and rugged display housing
○ Rapid-fire mode with rate-of-fire
● Re-designed Bayonet
○ Ruggedized strapping system; with metal buckle and triad thumb nut
○ Same proven MagnetoSpeed technology, but with updated sensor design
○ Sleek new profile and color scheme
○ New strap bracket to allow for future alternative attachment options
○ Added dual/redundant data connection points