Cart is empty
Available right here at LongRangeHunting.com, Defensive Edge's own How-To Video for the long range hunter. This video starts from square one and takes the shooter through the steps of developing a long range shooting program for long range hunting.
The video presentation contains instructional time from Defensive Edge owner and National Precision Rifle Champion, Shawn Carlock. It includes long range field practice shooting and footage from our favorite long range hunts.
There are chapters on:
- Minute of Angle
- Wind Reading & Compensations
- Up/Downhill Corrections
- Drop Charts
- Shot Logs
- Ballistic Programs
- Optics & Scope Use
- Range Testing
- Trajectory Validation
- Field Shooting Practice
- Long Range Hunting Footage
There are no commercials, no ads and no sales pitches. Just an excellent long range hunting video how-to. No matter the skill level, novice to expert, there is something in this video for you.
- LRH Rear Shooting Bag
- Sling (Double Shoulder)
- How to Dope the Wind - Beyond Belief
- $99.95 Predator i-Kam Xtreme 3.0 Hunting Video Glasses
- PSE TAC Radial Crossweave Arrows
- QAD Drop-Away arrow rest for TAC 15/15i, Elite/Ordnance
- BLM4GPS Maps For Your GPS (SD/Micro SD Card Version)
- Firenock Lighted Nocks For Tac 15 Arrows