Cart is empty
CLOTHING & BOOTS
What happens when you combine a state of the art illumination system with the exclusive FireDot Reticle? You get the VX-Ronly from Leupold, America's Optics Authority.
- The powered fiber optic reticle technology provides the perfect blend of daylight illumination and optimal light transmission and contrast for low light hunting situations.
- Our Proprietary Motion Sensor Technology (MST) activates the FireDot reticle whenever the rifle is moved.
- Precision finger click adjustments for windage and elevation (1/4 MOA) offer absolute repeatability and dependability over a lifetime of extreme use.
- A 30mm maintube tube offers an increased range of adjustment for windage and elevation over traditional 1" tubes.
- Twin bias spring erector assembly for extreme strength and precision.
- One Turn, extended focus range eyepiece lets you quickly and easily adapt to changing conditions.
- blackened lens edges work to reduce unwanted glare and diffusion.
- Index Matched Lens System for exceptional brightness, color fidelity and contrast.
- All exterior lens surfaces are treated with DiamondCoat, an ion-assisted lens coating for optimized light management and unparalleled scratch resistance.
- The VX-R offers better optical clarity as a result of its lead-free glass lenses.
- Absolute Waterproof Integrity
- Rugged, durable construction and sleek styling for years of dependable use in the field.
- FireDot Duplex Reticle
- Covered by the Leupold Full Lifetime Guarantee.
- Length: 9.5 in
- Tube Length" 5.4 in
- Eyepiece Length: 3.5 in
- Objective Length: 0.6 in
- Objective Diameter: 1.2 in
- Eyepiece Diameter: 1.6 in
- Tube Diameter: 30 mm
- Actual Magnification: 4.0 (1.5)
- FOV @ 100 yds (ft): 29.0 (75.0)
- FOV @ 100 m (m): 8.8 (22.9)
- Eye Relief (in): 3.7 (4.1)
- Eye Relief (mm): 84 (106)
- Obj. Clear Aperture: 0.8 in / 20 mm
- Weight: 11.5 oz / 326 g
- Elevation Adj. Range (MOA): 90
- Windage Adj. Range (MOA): 90
No posts found