Cart is empty
CLOTHING & BOOTS
Classic styling and design make the Rogue Series an instant favorite. With a well-balanced body built around a high-performance Porro prism optic system with a lockable focus, the Rogue is perfect for extended viewing with no fatigue. The fully multi-coated lenses create a bright, crisp image and, of course, the Rogue Series is rugged and reliable, with Leupold's trademark waterproofing.
The Rogue series is a great value, combining reliable Porro prism performance with a pleasing price.
- The Porro prism design offers the user excellent depth perception and outstanding 3D image representation.
- The multi-coated lens system ensures maximum brightness for clarity, contrast, and color fidelity.
- Rugged, waterproof, and covered by the Leupold Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Mossy Oak Break-Up camouflage finish.
- Actual Magnification: 10x
- Linear Field of View (ft/1000 yd): 288
- Linear Field of View (m/1000 m): 96
- Angular Field of View (degrees): 5.5
- Weight: 33.0 oz / 936 g
- Length: 7.0 in / 178mm
- Obj. Aperture (mm): 50
- Twilight Factor: 22.4
- Exit Pupil (mm): 4.8
- Eye Relief (mm): 15.0
- Interpupillary Distance (mm): 56 - 68
- Close Focus Distance: 30.0 ft / 10.0 m
No posts found