Cart is empty
CLOTHING & BOOTS
With a Inverted H-36 the Leupold Mark 4® spotting scope enables a sniper and spotter to view the same targets the same way.
- The official spotting scope of the U.S. Army's XM110 Semi-Automatic Sniper System (SASS).
- The Multicoat 4® lens system optimizes light transmission for peak brightness, resolution, and contrast, even at the highest magnification settings.
- Folded light path technology provides powerful magnification in a lightweight, compact design (just 12.4" long and 37 oz).
- The Front Focal reticle magnifies the reticle along with the image, so you can estimate range at any power setting using the Mil Dot or Tactical Milling Reticle.
- The universal, ¼-20 thread tripod attachment is standard.
- Digital camera compatible, it makes capturing images easy.
- The McCann Rail accessory allows you to adapt your spotting scope for night-vision and other accessories.
- Accessories for the Mark 4 spotting scope give you powerful, performance enhancements for a variety of tactical situations and weather conditions.
- Includes a protective, soft-side case that remains on the spotting scope during viewing for maximum utility.
- Incredibly rugged and absolutely waterproof.
- Actual Magnification: 12.7x - 38.1x
- Linear Field of View (ft/1000 yd): 168 - 52
- Linear Field of View (m/1000 m): 56 - 18
- Angular Field of View (degrees): 3.2 - 1.0
- Weight: 37.0 oz / 1049 g
- Length: 12.4 in / 315 mm
- Obj. Aperture (mm): 60
- Twilight Factor: 26.8 - 48.9
- Exit Pupil (mm): 4.8 - 1.5
- Eye Relief (mm): 30.0 - 30.0
- Close Focus Distance: 36.0 ft / 11.0 m
No posts found
- LRH Rear Shooting Bag
- Sling (Double Shoulder)
- How to Dope the Wind - Beyond Belief
- $99.95 Predator i-Kam Xtreme 3.0 Hunting Video Glasses
- PSE TAC Radial Crossweave Arrows
- QAD Drop-Away arrow rest for TAC 15/15i, Elite/Ordnance
- BLM4GPS Maps For Your GPS (SD/Micro SD Card Version)
- Firenock Lighted Nocks For Tac 15 Arrows