Cart is empty
CLOTHING & BOOTS
Everything you need to make every second count is now available in one extremely versatile riflescope: the Mark 8 Close Quarters Battle Sniper Scope. With an astonishing, 1.1-8x magnification range, shooters will no longer sacrifice precision for field of view. The illuminated front focal plane reticles subtend consistently at high and low magnification for the most accurate range estimating and range compensating available with today's tactical reticle designs. Easily fine-tune your point of impact, while preventing accidental movement, with Auto-Locking Pinch and Turn adjustments. A 34mm maintube produces unparalleled windage and elevation adjustment travel, while the ability to bypass the zero-stop in the BDC dial makes zeroing a breeze. From the battlefield to the game fields - you get it all with the Mark 8 CQBSS.
- 1.1-8x Magnification - Unparalleled 8x zoom range allows for fast target acquisition at lower powers, and prcise target identification and accuracy at extreme distances. The ideal combination of precision and power.
- 35mm Maintube - Experience unparalleled windage and elevation adjustment travel.
- The Leupold Index Matched Lens System® delivers unsurpassed sharpness across the visual field, brightness, and contrast for excellent target definition, even in low light.
- DiamondCoat 2™ lens coatings on exterior lens surfaces provide the highest level of scratch resistance Leupold has ever offered.
- 10 Mil Adjustment Travel Per Revolution - Easily add first rotation adjustment to the second so you always know where you are.
- Auto-Locking Pinch and Turn Adjustment - A patent-pending Leupold exclusive! The only locking adjustment that unlocks when you grip it to adjust. Confidently adjust windage and elevation while preventing accidental changes in the field.
- Audible, tactile 0.10 mil clicks.
- M-TMR™ reticle. M-TMR models will include the AA53 MK262 Mod 1 5.56mm BDC dial
- First-round hits are a simple reality with our BDC dials. The quick-change BDC ring effortlessly adapts to alternative loads.
- These front focal plane reticles provide accurate subtensions at all magnifications.
- The M-TMR™ reticles' staircased design preserves instinctive fire capabilities on low magnification while allowing precise range estimation at any power setting.
- The Mark 8 1.1-8x24mm CQBSS and the M-TMR reticle are subject to International Traffic in Arms Regulations.
- Length: 11.75 in
- Tube Length: 6.6 in
- Eyepiece Length: 3.6 in
- Objective Length: 1.6 in
- Objective Diameter: 1.4 in
- Eyepiece Diameter: 1.7 in
- Tube Diameter: 34 mm
- Actual Magnification: 8.0 (1.1)
- FOV @ 100 yds (ft): 14.7 (92.0)
- FOV @ 100 m (m): 4.9 (30.7)
- Eye Relief (in): 3.3 (3.7)
- Eye Relief (mm): 83.8 (93.9)
- Obj. Clear Aperture: 0.9 in / 24 mm
- Weight: 23.2 oz / 657 g
- Elevation Adj. Range (MOA): 100
- Windage Adj. Range (MOA): 150
No posts found