Cart is empty
CLOTHING & BOOTS
The HAMR's ballistically matched, Illuminated CM-R2 reticle is designed for the most popular tactical rounds and weapons systems. Combining the ranging ability of Leupold's Special Purpose Reticle (SPR) with the quick acquisition of the Leupold Circle Dot Reticle, the CM-R2 provides flexibility necessary on the modern battlefield or 3-gun course. Bright and crisp with the illumination, activated, or in the off mode.
The HAMR also features an etched glass reticle that's visible with or without illumination or batteries.
The addition of an available Leupold Delta Point red dot sight further increases the versatility of the Mark 4 HAMR through instant target acquisition. Quickly shift your view from the Delta Point to the HAMR for instant transitions from Close Quarters to longer ranges. When Delta Point is not attached, use of the included cover provides protection.
The included Flat-Top mount is compatible with any rail mounting system - yet another example of the Mark 4 HAMR's remarkable versatility.
The Mark 4 HAMR 4x24 Scope with Delta Point Sight is battle-tested, waterproof, and unflinching in its accuracy. The riflescope is backed by Leupold's Tactical Optical Products Warranty.
- Ideal for use on any AR-15 variant
- The extended Twilight Lens System optimizes the transmission of low-light wavelengths, so you see the details of low-light scenes in greater, brighter detail
- 3.0 in main tube is incredibly rugged
- Diamond Coat 2 lens coatings on exterior lens surfaces provide the highest level of scratch resistance Leupold has ever offered
- 90-MOA of both windage and elevation adjustment
- Illuminated CM-R2 reticle ideal for 3-gun competition and close quarter battle scenarios
- Etched glass reticle patterns provide traditional, precise distance
- Add an optional Leupold 3.5 MOA or 7.5 MOA Delta Point red dot sight for further increases in versatility
- Guaranteed to be 100% waterproof / fog proof, and is designed to withstand the rigors of the modern battlefield
- Matte Black Finish
No posts found