Cart is empty
CLOTHING & BOOTS
The FX-3 series of riflescopes are made for those hunters and shooters who appreciate the traditional form and function of a fixed power riflescope ideal for hunting in the open country. The FX-3 has a powerful combination of high magnification, Xtended Twilight Lens System with DiamondCoat 2, and Leupold's Full Lifetime Guarantee.
- The Xtended Twilight Lens System optimizes the transmission of low-light wavelengths, so you see the details of low-light scenes in greater, brighter detail than with any other riflescope available.
- DiamondCoat 2 lens coatings on exterior lens surfaces provide the highest level of scratch resistance Leupold has ever offered.
- Blackened lens edges reduce light diffusion, so more usable light reaches the shooter's eye, for a brighter image with higher resolution.
- Available with the Leupold Ballistics Aiming System LR Duplex reticle for more accurate long-range shooting.
- Long Range Duplex Reticle
- Matte Black
- Finger-adjustable, cryogenically treated, ¼-MOA click windage and elevation adjustments with resettable pointer dials marking the zero point.
- Internally threaded, lockable, extreme fast-focus eyepiece with Alumina rubber eyepiece guard.
- A durable Leupold Scope Cover is included to protect your valuable FX-3 riflescope during transport or when not in use.
- Incredibly rugged, with absolute waterproof integrity.
- As a final touch to the FX-3, Leupold mounts a 24k gold-plated ring and medallion to each scope.
- Covered by the Leupold Full Lifetime Guarantee.
- Length (A): 12.1 in
- Tube Length (B): 5.8 in
- (C): 2.5 in
- (D): 2.2 in
- Eyepiece Length (E): 2.5 in
- Objective Length (F): 4.7 in
- Objective Diameter (G): 2.0 in
- Eyepiece Diameter (H): 1.6 in
- Tube Diameter (I): 1.0 in
- Actual Magnification: 11.8
- FOV @ 100 yds (ft): 8.9
- FOV @ 100 m (m): 3.0
- Eye Relief (in): 4.0
- Eye Relief (mm): 102
- Obj. Clear Aperture: 1.6 in / 40 mm
- Weight: 13.5 oz / 383 g
- Elevation Adj. Range (MOA): 71
- Windage Adj. Range (MOA): 71
No posts found