Cart is empty
CLOTHING & BOOTS
The Leupold Prismatic optic gives you the fast target acquisition and accuracy of a non-magnifying red dot sight. But unlike them, the Prismatic features a glass-etched reticle that's visible with or without its removable Illumination Module, or even batteries. In other words, you have all the advantages of a red dot sight plus more, without the battery dependency. For turkey hunting, shotgun slug hunting, or even muzzleloader hunting anytime the action is fast and close the Prismatic is an excellent choice.
The removable Illumination Module screws into the Leupold 1x14mm Prismatic to illuminate the reticle in red.
Remove the Illumination Module, and the glass-etched reticle is still visible, so you're never battery dependent.
The Leupold Circle Dot reticle is glass-etched, making it visible at all times even without batteries unlike conventional red dot sights. It's also extremely sharp and clear, unlike the fuzzy dot of red dot sights.
With a more generous field of view than competitive red dot sights, you're on target faster.
The true 1x optical system allows you to shoot with both eyes open for the superior depth perception and wide field of view that's crucial for fast target acquisition and reactive shooting.
- Eyepiece Length : 1.9 in
- Tube Diameter: 30 mm
- Actual Magnification (1.0)
- FOV @ 100 yds (ft) (83.0)
- FOV @ 100 m (m) (27.6)
- Eye Relief (in) 3.0 (5.0)
- Eye Relief (mm) 76 (127)
- Obj. Clear Aperture 0.6 in / 14 mm
- Weight 12.0 oz / 340 g
- Elevation Adj. Range (MOA) 70
- Windage Adj. Range (MOA) 70
No posts found
- LRH Rear Shooting Bag
- Sling (Double Shoulder)
- How to Dope the Wind - Beyond Belief
- $99.95 Predator i-Kam Xtreme 3.0 Hunting Video Glasses
- PSE TAC Radial Crossweave Arrows
- QAD Drop-Away arrow rest for TAC 15/15i, Elite/Ordnance
- BLM4GPS Maps For Your GPS (SD/Micro SD Card Version)
- Firenock Lighted Nocks For Tac 15 Arrows