Cart is empty
This is the non-insulated version of the Kenetrk Mountain Extreme boots. Great for spring, summer and early fall.
A serious boot for rugged terrain, the new 10 inch Mountain Extreme NI is made with a one piece vamp of 2.8 mm top grain leather on top of stiff nylon midsoles with high traction K-Talon outsoles. Waterproof, breathable Windtex membrane keeps you dry and because they are non-insulated you will stay comfortable in warmer temperatures. Sure to become your favorite boot due to its awesome support, what will really surprise you is just how lightweight and comfortable they are. 3.9 lbs. Mens whole & half size's narrow (8-12,13,14,15*,16*) medium (7-12,13,14,15*,16*) wide (8-13). *note: size 15 & 16 have an oversized charge of $40. Made in Italy.
No posts found
- LRH Rear Shooting Bag
- Sling (Double Shoulder)
- How to Dope the Wind - Beyond Belief
- $99.95 Predator i-Kam Xtreme 3.0 Hunting Video Glasses
- PSE TAC Radial Crossweave Arrows
- QAD Drop-Away arrow rest for TAC 15/15i, Elite/Ordnance
- BLM4GPS Maps For Your GPS (SD/Micro SD Card Version)
- Firenock Lighted Nocks For Tac 15 Arrows